Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally My Blog Unlocked xD

Say reli..I oso not reli understand WTH is happening..
Just 1 day when I login to my blogger..
Then saw there writing tat my blog has been lock..
Coz there say my blog was a spam blog..lol
So I cant update my blog during my blog was locked..=.=
I must do sumthing 4 tis..
So I sent a unlock notification to blogger..
And blogger sent me a mail tat tell me they have received my notification..
But they need sum time 2 unlock my blog..lol xD
So..I wait n wait and finally..
1 Day I login to blogger again..
And saw everything is OK..haha~
But my Mother's Day Post was late..Xd
So everything is OK now..Smile~ =D



=D Everything will b fine =D


2 comments:

WHY said...

lol....
locked blog...dai sei....

Da Chuan said...

lol..swt..
now unlocked le ma xD